Too many people wonder why their followership doesn’t work too well, get unfollowed or not followed in the first place. Starting with a good profile seems to be essential:
1) Give your account your real name
2) Have a photo up – any photo as long as it is YOU
3) Point people to your main URL (check https://xeesm.com)
4) Mix your profile well (not your resume, not some funky info – just what is your main concern
5) Custom wallpaper is nice but definitely the last thing I improve
6) Your location is more than a courtesy – people look for others in their vicinity
7) Don’t “protect” your profile – protected means “don’t touch me” and many including me just never even ask to get in touch.
8) Understand that 3 values are part of your profile: Followers, Following, Updates
9) UPDATES is a big influencer of your profile – some people check older tweets as well. Tweet what you think makes sense to your network – mix personal and business aspects in a healthy way.
10) Let pretty much everybody know that you are on Twitter – trust me it helps a lot.. Thought share this with the group.
Axel Schultze https://xeesm.com/AxelS