Corporate Social Media Education
The growth of social media adoption is not only continuing but actually accelerating. LinkedIn grew much faster in 09 than before and is now close to 60 Million users. Twitter quadrupled to over 70 Million and Facebook climbed to a quarter billion users.
The Corporate Education Program helps business teams to leverage social media for their day to day business activities. To help understand what we do and what we teach, you can listen to this free introductory webinar and get a feel for content, style and approach. Feb 16, 2010
Corporate Social Media Education – An introduction
The corporate education program is not the typical social media training where you learn to setup a LinkedIn profile, how to tweet and how to create a fan page on Facebook. Instead we focus on the business implications, how to leverage what is going on in the market, how to create a strategy, build an executable social media engagement plan and select the right tools for a given strategy.
Join our free intro Webinar
* The implication of the social customer to any business
* Social Media as a corporate strategy
* A sound plan from assessment to execution
* Selection criteria for social media tools
* Reporting and analytics in the social web
* Team structures and distributing the work load
* Rules of engagement, management requirements
* Methods, models and frameworks
* Class structure, hands on experience
* A sound plan for the next 180 days.
Who should join?
Every team manager in marketing, sales, product management or support
This is an all online webinar
Date / Time:
Feb 16, 2010 | 09:00 AM (PST) | 10:00 AM (MST) | 11:00 AM (CST) | 12:00 PM (EST)
Please register here